CHAPTER 13 BANKRUPTCY
- Commonly known as a personal "reorganization" bankruptcy.
- Make monthly payments to a Trustee according to a Chapter 13 Plan approved by the Bankruptcy Court.
- Monthly payments based on what you make, not what you owe.
- Chapter 13 Plan may be used to stop late fees and penalties, to reduce interest rates, to pay off taxes, to catch up mortgages, to catch up car payments, and even to catch up child support.
- Read more about Ch.13 bankruptcy here
- Read even MORE about Ch. 13 bankruptcy here